Semi Autonomous Sanitizing Bot (Remote Controlled)
SanSpace is a coalition of healthcare, design and manufacturing/construction entities developing
solutions for the global healthcare challenge posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Developed by
Harvard,Oxford, IIT and IIM alumni, the solutions are designed and engineered to be affordable
and scalable while being rapidly deployable. It caters to the large volume sanitization
and portable/deployable medical facility requirements of hospitals, emergency healthcare
camps, public buildings/infrastructure, industries and transport hubs (airports, metro & train
stations). Solution range includes
1. SANITIZATION: Large volume automated sanitation solutions for people, spaces and
equipment in public buildings to mitigate the spread of COVID19.
2. HEALTHCARE: Deployable and agile medical facilities from patient wards to unique
2. Emergency medical isolation and treatment facilities
3. Public buildings (government and private)
4. Transit Hubs (Metro stations, Train Stations, Airports)
5. Industries and Warehouses
6. Large construction sites
7. Any other critical function involving large public movement.
Use case (s)
Hospitals, Airports, Railways, Shipping, Industries, Warehouse, Hotels, Offices, etc
Type Smart Sanitization remote controlled bot for large 360 area disinfection
Unit size 0.5 mtrs long x 0.5 mtrs wide x 1 mtrs height
Area Coverage Static disinfection area is upto 15sqm every 10 minutes
- MS sanitization module body mounted on SS 304 movable trolley bots with wheels. Color can be adapted from a list of available standard range.
- UVC Lamp array (including fixtures and ballast) and smart controller operated through remote controlled IR remote. The array comes with an initial launcher packet of 6 pcs of UVC lamps
- Power supply unit with 2m wire extension. Optional Battery unit (2600mAH)
- IR Sensor based auto cut-off for optimum energy efficiency and safety.
- Fire retardant body components
Over 99% disinfection using UV- C (255nm) based 360 degree sanitization system. Total wattage of light array is 450 W.. The sanitization module is customizable. For enclosed spaces and surfaces only.
Exposure time for typical room 10 mins
Package also includes SOP manual with UV related maintenance procedure and safety guidelines
Warranty & Support 12 month Online Support for maintenance & setup
Weight 60 Kgs
lamp tube material Quartz ultraviolet lamp tube non ozone producing
Lamp life 8000 hours
Sanitization certification Internationally compliant UV lamps
Body color white, black, steel grey
Minimum Order Quantity 5 units
Est Time 15 days post Order Confirmation
Customization POSSIBLE. Product can be designed to adapt with custom requirements