- Real-time Synchronization with free APP “Oxicare” through Bluetooth to record and store the data of blood oxygen level(SpO2), pulse rate(PR), and perfusion index(PI) on cloud and share on WhatsApp and mail.
- Best oxygen saturation checker: With this simple device, you will never go wrong. If you are looking for an effective device that can help you check your oxygen saturation level (SpO2), this is the right one for you. It has a measurement range 3 of 35 – 100% and an accuracy of ±2 (80% ~ 100%); ±3 (70% ~ 79%) and this shows that it is highly accurate, so you can be assured that this physiological monitoring device will give you the best results.
- Perfect pulse rate detector: This awesome device might be small but it is also very powerful. When it comes to monitoring your oxygen saturation level and your pulse rate, these devices are very accurate with a measurement range of 25 ~ 250bpm and accuracy of ±2bpm. Despite its small and simple looks, it is very effective and will never let you down.
- Highly recommended: This is a small, compact, simple, effective, and durable physiological monitoring device. It is very important and can be used in hospitals and healthcare organizations, oxygen bars, or during family nursing and some physical activities. It is very helpful and fully reliable.
- Nice computerized system: This compact device which is light in weight has a good user interface system. It is so easy to use and understand. It has an LCD display, it can continuously work for 6 hours and it has a notification for low voltage on the screen. Of uses, 3.7v original lithium battery, and this device might not work well under low battery conditions.
|DIMENSIONS||5.1 × 5.1 × 2.5 cm|
|COLOUR||Blue, Black, Grey, Yellow, Pink, White|