By comparing the UV light output of the lamp to published research regarding the Coronavirus, you can achieve > 90% reduction in Coronavirus from just 2 seconds exposure. Use a slow-scanning motion to disinfect equipment and surfaces ensuring potential shadow areas are also exposed.
Current uses include disinfection of hospitals, care homes, surgeries, schools, nurseries, transport, equipment, incoming packaging and more.
|UV source||UV 400W Mercury (Hg) bulb|
|UV source life span||500 hours|
|UV wavelength range||200 nm – 400 nm|
|Peak UV wavelength||254 nm|
|Power requirements||230 V (50 Hz)|
|Construction material||Anodised aluminium|
|Weight||1.5 Kg (lamp head only)|
Applications and uses
For several years now this particular lamp has been used for disinfection of equipment and surfaces in laboratories. Other applications include:
- Disinfection of hospital equipment and surfaces
- Disinfection of rooms between uses
- Disinfection of public transport, including trains and aeroplanes
- Disinfection of care homes, surgeries, dentists and other healthcare establishments
- Disinfection of medical items, food, packaging
In order to help us give you the best rates, please do fill in the form below and we shall get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you!